Open Road HR provides HR outsourcing and HR consultancy services in and around Kent. Open Road HR offers you a hands-on, friendly and professional approach to dealing with all your HR needs. Our ethos is to provide a cost effective approach to human resources whatever your business type, needs or size. We aim to add real value to your business through the successful implementation of pragmatic and effective solutions to your people. We posses a wealth of knowledge and have real experience of identifying potential problems in businesses, interpreting current employment legislation and providing businesses with cost effective HR solutions.
We provide a variety of HR services to all organisations on a ad-hoc, retained or project basis. Whether you need help to manage an unexpected HR issue, are scaling up your workforce or scaling back or whether you just want to develop your existing workforce we can provide the right HR service to you. Some clients will engage us for a single HR project such as writing and implementing a new Company handbook, other clients will engage with us on a retainer basis and use are HR support services on a monthly, weekly or even daily basis on a HR Partner basis.
Our HR services include:
- A free, no obligation initial consultation
- Day to Day HR advice from dedicated experts
- A Variety of HR outsourcing options to meet your business needs including full HR administration for your business
- HR Toolkits including helping to keep your policies and other documents up to date
- Comfort of knowing that you are compliant with the latest employment legislation
- Employee Surveys so you can get to know your staff better
If you want to fully outsource HR responsibilities then, in addition to our HR support service we can offer you a virtual HR manager to take care of:
- The management of all of your HR administration including personnel paperwork
- Issuing offer letters and contracts of employment
- Starter processes including taking up references, right to work ID, probationary periods
- Keeping on top of Right to Work responsibilities
- Managing employee benefits
- Keeping track of all holiday and other absence (Maternity, Paternity, Parental, Unauthorised) and providing reports on the cost of absence within your organisation and how this can be reduced
We aim to find you the HR solution that is in your best commercial interest using our extensive experience and practical knowledge of employment legislation to help guide you through the maze of confusing legal regulations. Remember that we can offer you a variety of HR consultancy and outsourcing services, so whatever your requirement may be, we can work with you and your Company to identify and deliver the best, most cost-effective solutions for you and for your people.